|Felix O. Larbi||1995||Stephen Essien||1995|
|Kwame Gyampo||1995||Francis Acheampong||1976|
|David Sackey||2003||Baaecho Albert A.||2001|
|Stephen Amedza Jnr.||2012||Opoku Agyemang Godfred||2012|
|Kwabena Aidoo (BMJ)||1981||Richard Aryeetey||1996|
|Roy Osei Debrah||1996||Ebenezer Sam-Pennie||1979|
|Giovanni C. Wilson-Sey||1995||Kwasi Amissah||1999|
|Emmuel Okai||1984||Joseph Nettey||1995|
|Frank Ampofo||1995||Isaac K. Sampa||1994/6|
|Nana Yaa Boatemaa Boafo||2011||Prince Appiah||1995|
|Rev. Nii Quaofio||1995||Emmanuel Owusu Kyei||1990|
|Bishop Opare Lokko||1984||Asamoah Femi Daniel||2011|
|Dominic Peasah||1990||Ebo Sam||1993|
|Bernard Buckman||2000||Godfred Okai Brako||2000|
|Ben Ayitey-Adjin||1981||Michael Attram||1995|
|Daniel K. Abossey||1974||Ben Owusu Ozone||2000|
Meeting started at 4:00pm. Opening prayer was said by Godfred Opoku Agyemang 1GH.
- The Vice president, Chairman Essien welcomed all members to the meeting. He informed the meeting that the president is out of the country and therefore had sought permission for his absence. Previous minutes was read and matters arising discussed.
Get-together / Adoption of columns fundraising
- Chairman suggested we charge GH¢50.00 for the program, but the meeting came to a consensus that everything at the program is going to be free except alcoholic drinks which would be sold at an agreed price by the committee.
- All year groups were advised to organize their contributions and present it at the event grounds.
|SPONSORS OF THE 1ST JULY, 2017 GET-TOGETHER / FUNDRAISING PROGRAM|
|1||Ground rent||Snr. Daniel Abossey GH¢750||Paid|
|2||Live Band||Snr. Kwabena Aidoo BMJ||Booked|
|3||Food||Snr. Nene Korboe||Arranged|
|4||Food||Snr. Darko Boateng (BOG)||Arranged|
|5||Water||Snr. Kesse 10 cartons|
|6||Water||Mackenzie Acquah 10 cartons|
|7||Drinks||Rev. Nii Quaofio GH¢100||Paid|
|8||Drinks||Frank Ampofo GH¢100|
|9||Drinks||David Sackey GH¢100|
|10||Drinks||Snr. Sampa K’dua GH¢100|
|11||Drinks||Snr. Adjin GH¢100||Paid|
|12||Drinks||Giovanni Wilson Sey GH¢300||Paid|
|13||Drinks||Snr. Dominic Peasah GH¢100|
|14||Banner||Rev. Nii Quaofio GH¢200||Paid|
Black tie event
As agreed at the previous meeting, we will organize a formal dance party (ball) towards raising funds to support MPAH either in August or September, 2017 to pull old students who want to be associated with certain class. Date for the event will be communicated to the association in due course.
The meeting reiterated on the agreed terms as outlined below:
- The sale of the anniversary cloth is on pre-order basis
- The anniversary cloth is priced at GH¢50.00 / yard Minimum purchase is 2yards.
- The design of the cloth will be reposted on the various platforms
- Three uniform sowing designs will be presented in our next meeting to avoid unwarranted designs.
- We only have 2 openings arrangements with the Printing House May to end of June 2017 and July to end of August 2017.
- THE MEETING AGREED THAT THERE WILL BE NO OPENING AGAIN BUT THE TWO.
- The cloth will be won the anniversary day which 2nd December, 2017, the anniversary T-shirt is for any other day.
- All monies for the clothes should be sent to Mobile Money numbers
- Capone 0244681391
Educational and career awareness / counseling program
The meeting agreed that as part of the activities towards the 50th anniversary, we organize an educational and career awareness / counselling program for the school. BMJ added that old students who are up there should be encouraged to partake and inspire the students on campus.
- As part of the 50th anniversary program, BMJ promised that God willingly we shall experience more than a spectacular fireworks which will exceeding what we had last year home coming.
- BMJ suggested we get some chicks to be given to an old boy at Koforidua for raising so that we can use it in preparing our get-together sittings during the 50th anniversary.
- The meeting also agreed to pop 50 bottles of champagne at the anniversary day to signify the 50 years of the school to which Snr. Adjin promised to sponsor 10 bottles.
The executive had realized that some of the year group coordinators are not leaving up to expectation as information gathered indicates that year group members are not in abreast with most of the activities we organized. Chairman Essien said on the return of the president, they will organize e-meeting with the coordinators to relay their displeasure and also set new guidelines for the coordinators.
The following people have pledged to sponsor banners for publicity towards the 50th anniversary:
Kwabena Aidoo BMJ – 2 Banners
Aryetey Adjin – 1 Banner
Baaecho Albert A. – Many as he can
Stephen Essien – 1 Banner
Ebo Sam – 1 Banner
Joseph Nettey – 1 Banner
BMJ enquired about Cosmos Energy wanting to sponsor the refurbishment of the school laboratories. Chairman Essien promised to follow up and brief the meeting.
Silver collection – GH¢312.00.
The meeting agreed to send a donation of GH¢200.00 to the Science and Mathematics quiz at University of Ghana, Legon campus to support their upkeep.
Meeting came to a close at 6:00pm with a closing prayer by Rev. Nii Quaofio after which the school anthem was sang, “Mmerimma mma” Abusa Kese3!.