|Felix O. Larbi||1995||John Markin||1995|
|Scofray N. Yeboah||1998||Edmund Anang Ajaye||1992|
|Dominic Peasah||1990||Jonathan Abossey||1973|
|Albert Nii Armah Aryetey||2002||Baaecho Albert Aniwiser||2001|
|Kwabena Aidoo (BMJ)||1976||Stephen Amedza Junior||2012|
|Nicholas W. Lutterudt||1981||Nana Yaa Boatemaa Boafo||2011|
|Ishmael Blankson||1992||Quaafio Benjamin Bentum||1990|
|Moses Aidoo||1979||Benjamin Martin Dodoo||2002|
|Adamu Mohammed (Atoo)||1985||Adamu Mohammed (Atoo) London||1992|
|Kofi Amoako (Takoradi)||1972||John Kwaku Appiah||1981|
|Owusu K. Boadu||1977||Asamoah Femi David||2011|
|Samuel Djanie||2002||Patrick N. Y. Barima Akyea||1992|
|Ibrahim K. Aidoo||1995||W. Y. Asamoah||1976|
|Winfred Kudjodji||2012||Stephen Essien||1995|
|Christian Briandt||1993||Ben Owusu (Papa Ozone)||2000|
|Headmaster S. P. Foli||1979|
- Meeting started at 4:20pm. Opening prayer was said by Domini Peasah.
- Scofray Nana Yaw Yeboah, the association’s president welcomed all members to the meeting. He showed appreciation to all members present especially Snr. Adamu (Atoo) and Snr. Amoako who came all the way from London and Takoradi respectively. He also mentioned our sister Nana Yaa Boatemaa from Koforidua who is regular at our meetings.
Multi-Purpose Assembly Hall and Get-together / Adoption of columns fundraising
- The meeting centered on the up-coming 25th March, fundraising program and 50th anniversary celebration.
- Members, especially those on the mother platform dubbed international platform were encouraged to be part of the monthly contribution which is GH¢50.00 or more. This would serve as a working capital on site to avoid suspension of works whenever the accounts are empty.
- We agreed that all sponsorship pledges should be redeemed a week to 25th March, 2017 Get-together/fundraising to enable us plan with what we have.
Sponsorship for the 25th March, 2017 Get-together/Fundraising Program
|Names||Items to be sponsored|
|1988 year Group||100 plates of food Assorted bottles of wine|
|1995 year Group||10 boxes of water 10 crates of assorted drinks|
|1981 year Group||Live band|
|Daniel Klutei Abossey||Venue|
|Patrick Gyamena 1975||30 Cartons of water|
|Daniel Agyekum 1999||10 Cartons of water|
|Bishop Opare Lokko||5 creates of drinks (Redeemed)|
Old students were advised to bring something (Food/drinks) along for sharing on the gettogether/fundraising day.
- The meeting agreed that apart from year groups’ adoption of some columns, individuals can also adopt some of the columns.
- Our target set for the Get-together/fundraising is GH¢200,000.00.
- The meeting agreed that we should make our website attractive and use social medial to propagate our vision and in so doing it can attract sponsorship. Adamu Mohammed (London) added that they in the UK are in the process of operationalizing their website which would serve as a conduit to raise funds for MPAH and other activities for the school benefit.
- Mr. Foli the headmaster said that management of the school has decided to sever the expansion of the dining hall from the old student’s funded projects. He said the school will use its IGF to do the expansion of the dining hall.
- Mr. Foli briefed the meeting about the student’s population and how he is managing to cut the numbers down since the existing boarding facilities cannot accommodate them.
- The meeting agreed with him and pleaded that we meet the PTA in their meetings to explain to them what the association intends doing to help the school and propose to them what they need to do as well to complement our efforts.
- BMJ, BMS, Osofo Asamoah and others added their voices to how this collaboration with the PTA could help the school since other schools are doing that.
Meeting came to a close at 6:00pm with a closing prayer by Bishop Opare Lokko after which the school anthem was sang, “Mmerimma mma” Abusa Kese3!.
Next meeting: 2nd April, 2017 at GBC Club House.
Recorded by Felix Osae Larbi