Hygiene, health and safety of kitchen team and students are priority for the association since that plays a critical role in the lives of our students. It was for this reason that the kitchen and its auxiliary offices were renovated.
Below is a breakdown of the work done.
Kitchen and staff washrooms:
Rebuilt and tiled
Imported Sinks industrial sinks installed
– New wiring for new sockets and oscillating fans also an extractor fan in the kitchen area,
-Replaced damaged lights switches both the kitchen and staff wash rooms,
-Extra sockets fixed in Matron’s office.
– Replacement of mosquito mesh on kitchen windows
-Acid wash within the kitchen area.
-Internal open drains repaired and outlet re-diverted in plastic pipe to the open drainage system
– A new grille made for the internal open drain.
– The whole kitchen, staff washrooms and office were repainted
– Kitchen, staff washrooms, showers, etc were repaired and some replaced